Sunday, May 1, 2011

Why Now?

It's the first of May and I have decided to start this blog. 

After thirty-seven years in the field, I've decided it's time to reflect. I might have words that encourage someone. They might even deem them as wise. It will be interesting to see how long this last, since I could be the picture on a poster for adult ADHD. 

My family gave me the name Ween.  How you get Ween from Edwin is beyond me. My sweet nieces - Amy, Sarah, and Leah called me Ween when they were young.  You must admit it's better than Edweener.  Now their children call me Uncle Ween or Tio Ween.  There's nothing like Hilary saying - "Uncle Ween" or Henry saying - "Uncle Wee" or hearing Caleb say - "Tio".  Whatever the term of endearment, I have learned that family is important.

Today I want my family to know I love and appreciate them.


Have a bless-ed day!

2 comments: