Monday, May 2, 2011

People Matter

I sat with a friend today while her husband had surgery. It hit me that friends can be like family. This couple would do anything to help me, since I have no family living here. 


I was off work today and I missed the students, staff, and parents. They are like my family too.


People matter.  


We are His creation and made in His image. In His likeness.  In my thinking I believe it means as humans we can be kind, giving, loving, and forgiving.  Just like Jesus!  Many scriptures tell us how we are to treat one another.

Do to others as you would have them do to you. Luke 6:31 (NIV)

Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32 (NLT)

To the teachers that I work with I have always told them to treat the students the way that they would want their own children treated.  

Today, take time for a family member, friend, or co-worker. Let them know you care.  

I love my family, friends, and my Parkway Family.

Be bless-ed ~ tio ween

No comments:

Post a Comment