Often when things are going our way, we are quick to say God is good. Even when we are struggling and our lives are in chaos – God is still good.
When trouble strikes or there is a disaster some will ask, where is God? Why did He let this happen? In difficult times – God is still good. He never changes.
- Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Hebrews 13:8
When He answers a prayer in a different way than we requested – God is still good. It’s all about His will being done.
- your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10
When we neglect to worship Him, honor Him, or disobey Him – God is still good.
- For the LORD is good; His loving kindness is everlasting And His faithfulness to all generations. Psalm 100:5
When we think we have it made and the success has come from our good hard work – remember that no one is good except God.
- "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone. Mark 10:18
When those good and perfect blessings come to us, we praise Him and thank Him for those blessings. God does not change.
- Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17
- For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, I Timothy 4:4
Thank you Father for the blessings that you, a good God, lavish upon us. Help us Holy One, to glorify and honor you for your faithful and steadfast goodness. May we truly praise you through the good times and the bad! May we remember that the chaos Satan uses to discourage and defeat is infinitesimal when it comes to the triumphal and victorious resurrection of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ.
God is good all the time – all the time God is good!
Be bless-ed ~ tÍo ween